Handy:

LG

Coimbatore
Best Refrigerator
May 05, 2018 08:03 PM 1086 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hi everyone today I am going to share my experienc about LG refrigerator which is of model 215L ( single door refrigerator) .

LG stands for Lifes Good . As the name of the company indicates its good for life. According to their company name they are also providing good customer support and also their service is very good.

I purchased this LG black colour single door refrigerator in 2016 and still now I did not find any faults in the system . Fruits. Vegetables and flour item kept inside will be fresher for longer days.

215 litres double door fridge is comfortable for 7-8 members of family. It contains trays in the bottom where we can store vegetable and fruits . As I said earlier fruits and vegetable can be fresher for longer days. It also contain freezer which can be useful in summer to make ice cubes. Freezing temperature can also controlled.

The quality of the product is very good and makes the refrigerator looks beautiful.Compressor used here is of very high quality and water can be turned to ice in half an hour.

The fridge is very easy to clean and to handle , it can be easily moved from one place to another as it is user friendly product. Service is too good and it is one of the best refrigerator to buy at lower budget.

THANK YOU!