Handy:

Coimbatore India
LG Product is Good
Apr 14, 2018 02:22 PM 1260 Views

Handy:

Hello friends I wish to share about the Refrigerator which I brought last one year back. I brought LG 215L GL - D 225BMPZ a single door refrigerator which I like to share about it.I purchased the refrigerator in Gray colour .The stickers pasted in this refrigerator give rich look and so nice to see. This refrigerator is consist of 215 L so its comfortable for six members in a family. This Refrigerator contain the freezer, on the bottom it has big tray in it in which we can store vegetables for a week.

User Friendly:This refrigerator is user friendly type because we can change temperature of the refrigerator according to summer and winter. This refrigerator contain an option with fast Ice so if we want Quick Ice means we press on the button given near the freezer which quickly freeze the water or anything which we keep inside.It has magnetic door with locking facility. So it is easy to product from my children's because it have locking facility.

Durability: I have using this refrigerator for past one year but that day till now their was no complaint in this product because we know that the product of LG is good which have long durability.

Handling: Handling this refrigerator is easy because it is user friendly type and we can easily clean this refrigerator with out any straggle.

Service and support: According to this LG product we know that service of them is perfect. And for this refrigerator they gave one year warranty also but I didn't face any repair in this. I will prefer this LG Refrigerator for purchase.

LG 215L GL-D225BMPZ Single-door Refrigerator