Handy:

Kanchipuram India
Super Quality and Cool Refrigerator LG
Feb 17, 2018 01:11 PM 1301 Views

Handy:

Hi friends, I will share my experience about LG Refrigerator. I bought past few years back LG 215L GL-D225BMPZ Single Door Pink color Refrigerator with Stickers which look very Nice. 215 liter is comfortable for 6 members family.This performance of freeze is amazing it contain big tray in Bottom area you can store vegetables and fruits this tray.You can adjust the cooling according to summer or winter.This ice makes of the freeze is very fast.

User Friendly:This LG Refrigerator very user friendly very easy to use Its magnetic door and lock .It is single door refrigerator so my son also easily open or close this freeze.

Durability: This LG Refrigerator very high Durable because I using this product past 5 years till date I am not facing any problem in this Product.LG is good brand always give quality product.

Handy: Its very easy and comfortable for handy.This refrigerator cleaning also very easy its have simple button present within.

Style and Design: This product amazing style and well designed. Its also nice color my fav color pink.Its look amazing its provide good cooling also.

Service and Support:The LG team giving good service and support for this product.LG company give 1 year warranty for compressor .They give quality product always .I am not facing any problem in this refrigerator. I hope to all everyone go for buy this LG 215l single door Refrigerator.Thanking you

Write a Review on LG 215L GL-D225BMPZ Single-door Refrigerator