Handy:

LG

One of the best products which i use
Aug 20, 2018 10:09 PM 714 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I bought a LG refrigerator last month ago as my old refrigerator of godrej was not working properly . This refrigerator of LG is one of the best product I have ever purchased . The best thing about this refrigerator are its looks secondly it really keeps the food or the other things inside it very cool and also preserves the things indide it . There is also one thing which I love about this refrigerator is that it also consumes less electricity and one thing more that is it freezes the water and converts it into ice very fast . The customer service of LG is also just awesome as the agent of LG came in my house for more than 3 times in a month just to cheak and see the working condition of the refrigerator that it is working properly or not . I am really impressed with the customer service and this refrigerator is just awesome in terms of looks , quality etc . Overall by using this refrigerator I can surely say that it is one of the best refrigerator which is of very reasionable price and it is also durable . It is the best value for money refrigerator . It also consumes less electricity and helps in saving the electricity bill . If someone wants to purchase a new refrigerator I would definately suggest him or her to go for this product of LG .

In few words it is one of the best refrigerator which is also of very reasionable price

Write a Review on LG 215L GL-D225BMPZ Single-door Refrigerator