Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

LG is Long Go
Jun 10, 2018 08:08 AM 674 Views (via Android App)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

I really liked this TV. It is so light weight and slim with attractive look. 43 inch display with

Full high defination amazing image quality.The image quality is so good that I cannt explain when you connect your stb box through the HDMI port.

There is also a silent feature of mosquto repelling in the IPS panal.

The 20wt inbuild speaker with dolby atmos provides louder and high quality digital sound. You can also feel the sound when you connect it to your home theater with proper set up.

The remote is really a magic remort , user friendly easy to use.

The important part of this tv is it is really a smart tv. You can connect your mobile here. I frequently use this feature to make video calls with a wider screen. Through wifi you can connect to youtube, watch your own recorded videos just like a smart phone. By using some screen cast feature you can play video games here. If any of you are want to play video game and are not finding the right way do contact me. I will definitely help you.

The service provided by the company is also awesome. In the affordable price range I definitely recommend it for you.

LG 108 cm 43LJ525T Full HD LED TV