Cooling and Sound:

LG 1 ton 2 Star Split AC
Jun 22, 2017 07:40 AM 24092 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I purchased this 1 ton LG spilt AC for my study room which is a medium size room on 2nd floor of our house and is very hot in summers. This was a through a local dealer in our city.

The customer service and support of LG is good, after purchasing product you have to call their toll free and register your product first for any support which I did after 3 or 4 months of purchase.

The cooling of the AC is not that effective on 2nd floor. Also when the installation guy came he told me that for my room I should have gone for 1.2 or 1.5 ton AC. Sound is minimal, usually it is silent when running.

LG is a renowned brand now, so I went for its product. I am happy with the product. Usually I clean the ducts every month in summer as I use it regularly.

Split ACs are costly as compared to window AC but at least you do not have to have to cut your window to fir the AC, that is the best part. I have a window AC in main bedroom for which we had to call our carpenter and window AC fitting was done first by cutting the window frame.

LG 1 Ton 2 Star LSA3AT2D Split AC