Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Bhilai India
They always hide their actual interest rate
Jan 18, 2017 10:42 AM 14482 Views (via Android App)

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I bought a massey ferguson tractor from maasey showroom in junwani bhilai. And decided to finance 70% of amount for 7 years. The massey showroom people called L& T agent for the further process. They said that the interest rate will be 9.5% per annum. Then I was very happy and said immediately to complete the formalities for loan. I took the tractor and went home. After 8 days they called me again and said please collect your finince papers and then they told me the EMI amount much higher than they told me at the time of purchasing tractor and taking loan. Then I calculated the principal amount and found that the interest rate is about 14 % per annum which is 5% more than they told me before. I refused to take the tractor and returned it back. Thanks to massey people the provided the loan from hdfc @ 11% per annum. L& T is not recommended at all. Thank you.

L&T Finance