Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Worst Staff and Ci ordination
Feb 17, 2018 10:38 PM 11197 Views (via Mobile)

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I had purchased a Activa 3G -MH14. EW4349 through your L&T on 15th March 2015 on EMI ofcousre. I had paid all the EMIs infact today I paid the last EMI but there were some bounce of emi so I have charged Rs 9000/- bounce Fine so I had a talk with your office executive that I am going to pay it till month end.

I have no issue in paying the fine all I want to say is your executives and customer care people. They are the worst people I have met in my life. They are pathetic the way they talk no manners n nothing.

The executives coordinating with have no coordination between them they constantly call one by one for the payment even after paying the amount. And the person to whom I had talk was ridiculous he was so mannerless had he was talking about he will pick my bike and takeaway is this the way your people talk to the customer. I want you to take action against him or else my going to put this on all the social media that L&T finance has very bad service and staff and also recommend people to not buy through this finance. I will pay your fine I would never ever apply through your service.

Thanking You for your bad service once again.

L&T Finance