Rates and Charges:

Fruad Finance Company Don't Believe
Dec 14, 2017 04:15 PM 14386 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I was took Finance for my two wheeler in 2014 from L&T Finance Ltd Kolhapur. when I was purchasing my bike L&T finance approach me for finance and I was also impressed his schemes and rate of interest which was told by them and ready for two wheeler finance. L&T finance told me rate of interest at the time of first meeting is 10%PA but I found l lattar they calculate 14%PA for 2 year.they also put EMI rs.1859 PM which higher than my expectation, They told me fine charges is 300/- for each late EMI but ultimately they settle my fine approx rs.500/- each Late EMI.this is very bad they was absolutely fraudulent activity, I really dis pointed from L&T services and satisfaction is far away, Staff attitude is very bad they are not put truth and actually facts, Please don;t get any finance with L&T finance Ltd.

L&T Finance