Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Beacuse you are worth it
Jan 10, 2012 09:58 AM 24013 Views

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

I am a Dove shampoo and conditioner regular customer. But when I went shampoo shopping recently, I was attracted by the L’Oreal “buy shampoo get conditioner free” offer. As a part of their anniversary celebration, they are giving away a full sized bottle of conditioner with the shampoo( I think its all of their shampoo varieties.) Its a good time to stock up for people who like L’Oreal shampoos and conditioners. I had planned to try out Himalaya shampoo as recommended by IMBB but was seduced by the images of that Aishwarya Rai ad in the tight red dress cat walking outrageously and telling me I was “worth it”.

Anyways the shampoo bottle of 200 ml plus the conditioner bottle of 180 ml cost me 130/- bucks which is a great deal. Total Repair 5 aims to address 5 hair problems – breakage, dryness, roughness, dullness and split ends. I have probably 3 out of 5 of the problems so it would be interesting to see how it fared. It has something called “ceramide cement” when claims to repair and transform my hair.

First impression-the shampoo and the conditioner have a very good smell, slightly like a expensive hair treatment smell if you get what I mean. I swear my entire room smelt of the fragrance for a while even after I shut off the cap.

The shampoo is of the standard slightly off white thick-ish consistency. I washed off my oiled hair using 2 coined sized scoops of shampoo and I cleaned out pretty well. The conditioner was a pure white, more thick than the shampoo but not as thick as some of the other conditioners I have tired(like Garnier). I applied it twice on my hair ends and a little bit all over my hair since its the ends of the strand that gain most by the conditioner.

My hair definitely felt silky after it dried which is rare for my thick curly hair. But the best part was my scalp dryness, which remarkably reduced flaking. It was a good short term affect.

As far as their claims for total dominance over my hair problems, I will have to try the entire bottle to know the results. I have tired it twice and so far it has been pretty decent.

To sum it up-

Pros of L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner -Good price.

-Good quantity.

-Great smell.

-Shampoo cleans up pretty well.

-Conditioner worked well.

Cons of L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner -Conditioner could be thicker and more conditioning.

Conclusion People in need of shampoo and conditioner could give this one a try especially since its in the offer period. Although it might not really do all the super human things it claims in the ad, I think it might turn out to be a pretty decent product which smells divine.

L'Oreal Total Repair 5