Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Delhi India
A trustworthy product in all senses
Sep 21, 2015 01:22 AM 13490 Views

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

India has so many beauty brands and most of them sell shampoo products that as a customer, I was always in a dilemma which ones should I use. My choice was pretty simple. I used to move into the nearby shop and pick the one that caught my eyes. With this technique I have been avid users of Dove, Head and Shoulders, Clinic All clear, Pantene and half a dozen more shampoos.

The turning point came when I grew up and my hair began to fall.

I was still doing hit and trial with my shampoos and didn't know which should suit my hair the best. Then one of my female friends suggested me this- Total Repair 5. It was only in 2014- that I started using this. And the hair fall decreased by a considerable percentage in the following weeks.

Since then I am the loyal customer of this fantastic product. It may a be a little costlier than other brands- but work wise, every penny is worth it!

L'Oreal Total Repair 5