Flavor:

Packaging:

Mannargudi India
Awesome ice creams
Jan 20, 2018 08:52 AM 1226 Views
(Updated Jan 20, 2018 08:51 AM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

I bought a kawality walls coconut ice cream and it was fantastic. The bar was covered in chocolate tasted unique and had  a fluffy yet creamy texture. Their packaging too is very excellent and impressive, and contains the list of ingredients too, plus the packets in which their ice cream is covered is so amazing that even if I don't open it and decide to take home, it still melts only a little. Also their ice cream parlors are many in number and very easy to locate.The variety of ice creams available here will attract you immensely. The  ice creams are soft and creamy, and the strawberry flavor is one of the best to be found, though I even loved coconut flavored ice cream I had half an hour, You have plenty to choose from.The flavor is definitely very amazing. I actually felt like my ice cream was actually made out of coconuts and had lots of coconut in it. Also the ice cream are well priced and worth the money.

Kwality Walls Ice Cream