Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Deplorable
May 13, 2015 01:32 PM 45255 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 13, 2015 01:32 PM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

My first and last time flying with kuwait airways. My boyfriend and myself flew from jfk to Heathrow to kuwait to India about a 36 hour flight as we took off from jfk we both noticed a couple arguing in front of us, as did the flight attendants asking them nonchalantly to'not fight'. About 8 hours in their argument became quite heated eventually the fight became physical with the man in clear view of the attendants hitting the woman several times.

The attendants we're visibly uncomfortable. We mentioned our disgust to the flight crew and we assumed that they would not be joining us the rest of the flight after all the cabin was US property until we landed in Heathrow, both countries do NOT tolerate violence towards women. However the man was allowed to board and joined us the rest of the flight. With out so much as a second question. Through the entire flight he hit and belittled her. This behavior is unacceptable and disgusting.

For a major airline I expect a much higher level of equality. The way this abuse was overlooked isn't simply negligence, but condones this reprehensible behavior. For either of us to even consider going on another one of your flights stronger codes of conducts must be implemented.

Kuwait Airways