Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

We were travelling by flight no. KU-383on 8th May from Kuwait to Delhi. Our ticket numbers are 2295127352064 and 2295127352063.

Your crew member on board Mr. FAHAD BLOSHOOE was very rude with us and misbehaved with us on the flight. He spoke very rudely and said that ‘Go and lodge a complaint against me, I don’t care’. He even refused to provide water twice even though the seat belt sign was turned-off. We made the same complaint verbally to his supervisor after deplaining too. This occurred on the May 8th, 2018.

I am disappointed with the distress that your organisation has caused me at this time and I expect a response to my correspondence within at least 3 days. This matter should be prioritised, and I find it reasonable to resolve this within 14 days. If this is not the case, I will be escalating my case without hesitation. To resolve this issue I would like you to Kuwait Airways will have to take strict action against him, failing which we shall initiate appropriate action against Kuwait Airways for failing to protect customer dignity. Kuwait Airways will have to adequately compensate us for the harassment and anxiety we have gone through in their aircraft.

Kuwait Airways