Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

VELLORE India
Never Choose. Annoying Airlines.
Mar 09, 2016 01:56 PM 24211 Views (via Mobile)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Hello,

I went from India to Islamabad and it was the most depleting and irritating knowledge of my life. Try not to misunderstand me. I've most likely made the same course no less than 10 times or all the more however this time was simply shocking.

Most importantly, the battle was so long! I didn't know nor educated that the plane would be ceasing at Heath row air terminal also so that was an amazement and an irritating one at that(it wasn't composed on my ticket!) I'm one of those individuals who might rather simply sit through a long flight and not make extra stops and sit tight at an airplane terminal for quite a long time.

I'd rather quite recently get to my destination! At any rate we were at Heath row for around 5 hours and after that at the real air terminal in Kuwait for an additional 5 hours. Other than that, the nourishment was ghastly and I was stuck for a considerable length of time without a sweeping in light of the fact that each battle specialist I would ask would let me know that they were on it and after that stay away for the indefinite future.

The flying machine itself was VERY obsolete, I sensed that I was stuck in a bad dream from the 90's! Trust me, it was SUPER irritating! Unless you need an awful ordeal, I recommend picking another aircraft.

Kuwait Airways