Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Not Specified Kuwait
Worst experience of my life
May 25, 2015 02:01 PM 43231 Views

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I was travelling with my 2 kids and wife from Kuwait - New York(via London flight). First of all the flight was really old, there was no entertainment - even the so called entertainment screens which they have either didnt work or even if it works it not visible properly.

The flight attendants were so rude and not polite. You ask them anything they were like huh!. I ordered Child Meal for my kids it was better to have the normal meal. The quantity was less and moreover the food sucked.

The biggest nightmare was London Heathrow airport security check in. We were kept waiting a long time and for silly reasons. I could see couple of passengers having heated arguements with the security staff. They were treating the people like - I dont have words to explain. You should really experience it.

My flight back from New York to Kuwait was more interesting. I could see passengers

Kuwait Airways