Check-in Counter:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Delhi, India India
Kuwait Airways travel experience
Aug 09, 2017 03:25 AM 9912 Views (via Mobile)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I travelled from Delhi -JFK(London) with a stopover at Kuwait for 1 hour.

Del-Kuwait flight was ok( slight delayed while boarding) but Kuwait airport was horrible- congested, unfriendly employees and had to switch on camera, iPad etc, there was explosive check as well . Anyways after boarding flight I got a surprise that flight was till Shannon and had a get security check done again . Most of the flight crew was unfriendly except Ali Siddiqui who got my kid fruit as he was not feeling too well and upset tummy.

Shannon airport was small but had a vigorous check and had to stand in queue for 1.5 hour as we were given red tag where everything was thoroughly checked .I was told that it's 2 mins walk but a lot of wait in queue carrying my2.5 year old toddler in lap as stroller was checked in and I had moved further and they couldn't arrange wheelchair at that level. Finally after almost 2 hours my security check was complete and then had to wait for 1 hour to board flight from Shannon to JFK.

My toddler had cold and I had body ache by then.JFK Airport was good and I took wheelchair in the beginning only as had no energy to hold the toddler for 1 or 2 hours in lap.

After reaching JFK I had fever and was exhausted.

Kuwait Airways is still ok but I hate their airport as all employees are rude, lack compassion and insensitive.

I was not allowed to check before others though I had 2 kids(1 toddler) and once I reached their boarding gate there wasn't any washroom either(I was told that if I go to the washroom then I will have to go thru security check again .

Kuwait Airways