Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

It was a bit of shock boarding Kuwait Airways this afternoon from Amman to Kuwait. Aircraft was clean and shiny, attendant greeted me with a huge smile and asked if he could help - not just me, he was helping everyone and showing passion for his job. OMG - was I aboard the wrong aircraft maybe.

Further surprises - Flight took off precisely at the scheduled time of 1640 and the entertainment system actually worked and I was even able to use my own headphones and charge my phone from the screen. Guy next to me plugged his USB and was watching stuff - Yes I know you can do this, and more, with most airlines these days. But come-on - this is amazing for Kuwait Airways and we must give credit where its due! A job well done so far - and just keep improving.

Could this be the turning point for Kuwait Airways? Others blogs saying similar stuff so its not just me.

Time to celebrate and say congratulations to Kuwait Airways management. Perhaps not yet! I agree its going to be while till the confidence in Kuwait Airways returns - but I was impressed today.

Kuwait Airways MUST closely monitor what passengers, local, regional and global are saying. Listen and act.

I say Bravo Kuwait Airways - lots of work remains but you can get there!

Kuwait Airways