Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Ramsgate United Kingdom
Will fly again only if I am completely broken
Nov 12, 2013 12:14 PM 23182 Views
(Updated Nov 12, 2013 12:15 PM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

First impression of the airlines isn't very good for me, the staff at the check-in seems very untrained. I am an Indian and I have got a Indian passport and the staff still asked me for a visa to visit India, I didn't know what she is talking about, I told her that I don't need a visa to visit India I am an Indian and that I can show her my UK visa, she gave me a blank look, luckily the staff next to her came in and helped to check in.

I had to travel from London to Kuwait and then change flight from Kuwait to Chennai. I thought the flight from London to Kuwait was bad, it was very poorly maintained, not very clean.

Headphones, TV, radio nothing worked. but it looked way better than the flight I got from Kuwait to Chennai, nothing worked again, even my push back seat. the toilet was completely unusable and disgusting.

The staff were quite friendly, but seemed not well trained again, not very formal. But as an Indian I didn't mind that. Food was quite decent.

Overall my journey was not pleasant at all and very painfully long, have to take the same airlines for my return journey, not looking forward to that.:(

I will never choose this airlines unless I am completely broken.

Kuwait Airways