Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

My family and I flew Kuwait Airlines on our recent trip to Sri Lanka. Our flight had a transit in Kuwait. Our flight was scheduled to arrive in Kuwait at 7pm on the 17th of August. However, it was delayed and only arrived at 8pm. Subsequently, much to our dismay our connecting flight to Sri Lanka which was scheduled to depart at 8pm left without us. To make matters worse, we were not provided an alternate flight until 8pm the next day. For the duration of the time that we had to spend in Kuwait we were placed in a hotel near the airport and were not allowed to venture outside. Ultimately given that we arrived in Colombo, Sri Lanka 24 hours behind schedule, we missed the wedding that we had flown out to attend. To make matters worse, we also had to forego our hotel reservation in Colombo, and had to find alternate accommodation at the last minute, at great expense.

If our flight to Sri Lanka and the repercussions of the delay had not been bad enough, our return flight to London was not much improved. Our connecting flight from Kuwait to London was also delayed 2 hours, and as such our travel arrangements from London, Heathrow to our home was also put into disarray as we had requested a family member pick us up from the airport.

In summary, this was without doubt the worst travel experience that I've ever had to endure in my life.

Kuwait Airways