Academics:

Alumni Network:

Thanesar, Kurukshetra 136119, HR

+91-1744-238169

Mumbai India
From the Horse's Mouth :-)
Mar 22, 2003 08:04 PM 6031 Views
(Updated Mar 22, 2003 08:04 PM)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Hi Friend

You can fully depend on this review. As i've been thru the experience of being part of this gr8 university(sarcastic use of the word great!!!). I won't recommend this university to anyone who want to make it big in life as a knowledge worker(people who earn money for their mental skills).

Personally I did BCA from DAV college Karnal(Haryana) affiliated to KUK ie (Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra).

The BCA programme is just being provided by the university to have something called computer dept. Zero placements and the course is designed by some IT Illitrate people over some casual conversation i'm sure of that.

Well I dont agree with the review of the other person I read that If you go by that your life would be screwed big time.

The University also provide various programme including MCA MBA and god knows what not. Any individual can join any of these programmes if you are kicked from everywhere else and you are a looser in life & if you dont have the word Placement in your dictionary.

One good thing about the university is that the University has the biggest names in the market of Cheating and if you want the examination papers well before the exams.

Its true but once while travelling from karnal to Delhi I told a guy that I study in KUK, he immidiately gave me his address and offered me to give examination papers at reasonabe price.

The Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 as a Unitary, Teaching and Residential University and I know why couldn't they make a decent name for themself.

Well If you are worried about me after reading the above reviews I'll tell you i'm in safe hands now and currently persuing PGDIT from S.P. Jain(Mumbai).

For More Details Write In To 4am@indiatimes.com