Flavor:

Packaging:

Mandi, India India
Think About Your Health
Dec 15, 2015 11:32 AM 3209 Views (via Mobile)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Kurkure be my favourite before 2years ago because the chiili chatka flavour .

The kurkure made products available  in all over the India.

The all flavour having different taste .It is also takes as any time snacks for everyone .

WHY I NOT LIKE

before 2 years there was many rumours about kurkure that it mix the plastic in them and I can also watch video  in YouTube of kurkure .When a piece of kurkure you have to burn by fire then itfired as the plastic which is really a surprising thing for everyone.

That the kurkure includes plastic in which is not diagnose by our body properly.

POPULARITY AND RATING

Before 2  years its popularity is as same as lays but more like by costumer then lays product due to chilly flavour and also some by the quantity

But when the rumour about the product are being taken area more and more then by the time its lost popularity's  and rating day by day.

Even around my neighbour hood people also stop their kids to buy them.

HEALTH CONSCIOUS

I am also a health conscious person and a college student .i don't know the rumours are true or not but afraid if they are true then this create. A problem in future .

So now my friends also not like this.so I cannot recommend.

it at all

MY OPINION

According to my opinion the KURKURe team or owner should be take action or also government both to give a clear picture about this matter .

If the kurkure team should prove the rumours wrong then I think they should give adds towards the product.that its good for us.

As per government also take action that matter and give clear response

Kurkure Chilli Chataka