Flavor:

Packaging:

Nanded India
Spicy chilli chataka
Feb 02, 2016 04:38 PM 2821 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Kurkure is an indian product which is instant ready to eat.kurkure chilli chataka is very light to digest and very tasty.

Kurkure comes with many flavours and all are good.some are spicy and others are normal.It is available in all stores so it easy to get but kurkure chiili chataka best and an ideal for the evenings and morning with cup of tea.kurkure chili chataka packing is also very nice and fresh.From small kid to man, everyone can eat wafers.It is not harmful to human body.

Now a days kukure has become a household name in india and become very popular.kurkure chataka are most delicious to eat.your mouth will wet at the open of the pack they attract the youngster and old man.My favourite is chili chataka chilli which very tasty and spicy.My all family and friends are fan of kurkure chili chataka.When we are out for movies, picnic then chili chataka is must and we buy family packs for all of us.

So from my opinion kurkure chili chataka is delicious and, kurkure available in less cost.If you want to enjoy a tasty, delicious and spicy food at evening then kurkure chili chataka is best choice.

Kurkure Chilli Chataka