Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Auraiya , Uttar Pradesh India
Kullu manali vacation
Jul 14, 2018 04:18 PM 573 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 16, 2018 04:13 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I went with my friends to kullu manali tour of 7 days.I am from urban city so I havent seen so much greenry and hills ever in my life.Exotic view of hills and rivers are just mesmorsing and I am in love with it.Although the accessabilty to most of the places is quite difficult because of landslides intterupts the transportation . And also a public transportion ends up by 6 pm and that makes scheldule very hectic.The local sighseeing includes bijli mahadev temple which also includes trekking of 3 km vertically. Other sight is manikaran temple which includes hot spring. Other trek is there that is kheerganga which is also a good trek.Accomodation are just exotic here you can stay in hotel , home stay , camping of top of hill, riverside camping in which you get chance to engage with foreigner and party with them.Safety is ofcouse a major concern in these hilly area as you cant predict when can a natural disaster can strike you and then you cant ever contact with your family beacuse network is always a major concern in these places .But overall ut is very extraodinary experience.

Kullu