Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hyderabad. India
A beautiful place.
Nov 07, 2017 10:33 PM 1273 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi friends This is Mohammed Khaled Ahmed from Hyderabad.

Today I am going to review about a very famous place of Himachal pradesh which is known as kullu.

I visited kullu along with few friends and that was one of the most wonderful journey of my life.

Kullu is located on the bank of river beas.

This valley is famous for pine and deodar forest.this valley has fresh and clean air.

Kullu has few resorts and hotel which are affordable and we can also find many small cafes where we get famous kullu lemon tea.

We visited few tourist places which are very famous in kullu region.such as bisli mahadev temple, dhakpo monastery, rupi palace.

Kullu has a good public transport system availble from all most ever y tourist attractions which is safe and reliable and also affordable.

Beat time of the year to visit is between march to october because we can see snow fall.

So overall its a beautiful valley with lots of mountains and greenary, ancient temples and its a place we get peace of mind because of good atmosphere and climate .

So I will definitely recommend orher people to travel to kullu at least once in a life time to witness its natural beauty.

Kullu