Shop No.4, Sector 11, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, MH

+91-22-32983844, +91-9970848944

Missing box no 31 in consignment 13511 no response
Sep 13, 2017 10:09 AM 1235 Views

I recently shifted from Pune to Delhi, during the quotation and packaging and all the representative were very courteous and packed our goods nicely. It was supposed to get delivered to us within a week but it took close to 2 week which is not an issue.

We requested the representative in Gurgaon to keep the stuff in warehouse for few days as we were out of station in the week our goods reached gurgaon, they agreed.

I received the delivery of our consignment on 19th August(Car on 20th Aug) and we came to know that one of the box numbered 31 is missing. The value of the stuff in the box was close to ?15000. Not sure if it is left out in Pune or in the warehouse in Gurgaon. But since that day we are calling them on regular bases but they are kind of avoiding us. They just keep on saying that it will take a week more. Not sure what will happen in a weeks time as they have not yet traced that box, they don't know where it is. Is it stolen or misplaced.

I am writing this review to get some action taken on there part. If they do return my package or pay for my losses then I will update my review and rating.

Owner of Missing box no 31 in consignment 13511

Ashutosh Tola

Write a Review on Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.