Shop No.4, Sector 11, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, MH

+91-22-32983844, +91-9970848944

Very worst service
Apr 18, 2019 12:22 PM 638 Views

Note: This is purely my own experience that I am giving as a review about Kuber Logistics.

Marketing guys will talk very nicely and take the order.

1. Packing is good perhaps packing guys was demanded for Rs300 for their packing work when they're done. In my case have paid Rs150 and they screamed in their own language and show their faces to some extend.

2. secondly, they were committed to deliver packges within 4 days however, taken 17 days to deliver.

3. For first three times, the marketing guy responded to my call then he disappeared. Later I cant even reach him by calling from different nos' at any circumstances.

4. My mom shown her frustration at 3rd call over the phone due to their delayness of 17 days and giving the false commitment. In fact the guy replied by saying that they know when to deliver.

Very poor service in my case. in fact we were carried just two dresses each of my family member when flying from Pune to Bangalore and adjusted with that because of this cheating company.

Think twice before you giving your packages.

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.