Shop No.4, Sector 11, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, MH

+91-22-32983844, +91-9970848944

Pathetic Unprofessional Service
Feb 05, 2019 10:21 PM 3671 Views

I had availed of this service from Pune to Mumbai and teh date an time agreed upon was 1st Feb 12 pm(noon). Below is the sequence of interactions;

1. Kuber contacted me sometime in late December. They were behind me to give them business. I liked the fact that they were doing followups, wished me New Year etcc.

2. On the day of loading, these folks arrive at 5pm on 1st Feb. To add to it, there were only 2 people to pack. On inquiring why additional people were not there, they said they are on their way. Finally they did arrive at around 8pm when all packing was completed. All the time when I tried contacting Mr. Sharma from Kuber, he was out of station and of not any help. No calls were answered beyond 9pm.

3. They had 2 small trucks which were already preloaded. Consequently few of our items could not fit in. They requested if they can pick it up the next day. I shouted back at them, and then they managed to "squeeze" other items. The way items were being pushed and shoved, I was sure something would break. In fact there was 1 small side table which I packed off in my SUV since I was scared that it would break.

4. They finally loaded and were done by 10:30pm. I had to travel to Mumbai the same day, but given it was late I had to check in to a hotel overnight at 1am with my wife and infant kid who was running fever.

5. Delivery was to be done on 2nd Feb by 4-5pm. I waited at the destination starting 4pm and then I am told at around 5pm that the truck has a flat tyre and it would get late. ETA was 8-9pm. When the truck did not arrive even at 9pm, I had to ask them to go back since the society would not allow the truck to enter so late.

6. Truck finally comes in on 3rd Feb at 12pm. However the scooter was not delivered. Second trip was made to deliver the scooter. However this time the scooter was caught by a cop for routine check. Since the driver did not have a license, the cops wanted a total fine of 1500/-(500/- for driving without licence and 1000/- against me for handing over the scooter to a person without license). I somehow managed to negotitate with the cop and got away without paying anything.

7. 2 chairs were broken while the kitchen stuff in tupper ware boxes had opened and contents spilled. This happened because of the way they oushed and shoved boxes. Also they should have been using plastic crates instead of cardboard boxes for better packing.

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.