Shop No.4, Sector 11, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, MH

+91-22-32983844, +91-9970848944

BEWARE OF THEM. FRAUD , CHEATERS AND MANY MORE
Jan 06, 2019 08:09 PM 3784 Views

Please don't go for kuber logistics. They are cheaters . Today I received my household goods from Kolkata to gandhinagar in a horrible and worst condition. Only only driver came with the lorry and dropped all the goods down in the lawn. The driver was not even from kuber logistics.No labour, no door to door service . All are cheaters. They cheated the driver too saying that he had to drop the goods only. no unloading no unpacking.but took all the charges from me. They took 500 rs extra as a docket charge but till date I did not received any docket number. At last we hired one local labour to take the goods from lawn to house. Full day we are harassed by them.They took huge amount of money with assurance of door to door service but we were cheated by them. Kolkata branch, Mr mahender and his workers, very unprofessional, rude and a big fraud.Please don't choose their service .

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.