Shop No.4, Sector 11, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, MH

+91-22-32983844, +91-9970848944

Horrible Service From Kuber Logistics Movers and P
Apr 15, 2018 11:55 AM 871 Views

The company is part of Kuber Group .Its HQ is in NO.679, Behind Hero Honda Showroom, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar, HSR layout, Bangalore-68.

As a part of my transfer from Gurgaon to Kolkata, I took quotation from this company .The quotation amount was INR 36650 excluding GST and insurance value. Seeing the good rating in Google as well as good words by their representative Mr. Deepak from Gurgaon office, I opted for this packers. The total charges incurred were INR 42577 .The shipment happened from Gurgaon on 31st March, 2018 with the agreement that my furniture shall be in their godown once it reaches Kolkata for 7 days with no extra charge. I shall accept the delivery on 13th April, 2018.Now, the time they took my furniture in their vehicle. Their misbehaviors started. One of my items got fall down from their small vehicle in front of my society at Gurgaon. I called them but they said not to return and to buy the same when I reach Kolkata. Already they took 80% of the INR 42577 that time.

After I reached Kolkata, my furniture reached here on 7th April. I told them to deliver to my said address on 13th April, 2018.They said to get it done on that day itself. I was reluctant since I was staying in a temporary address which is 30 plus kilometers away from the tagged destination delivery address. At last, they agreed.

I took leave from office on 13th April, 2018 and reached the place. They promised me to deliver the furniture by 9 AM that day. The whole day passed with no sign of my furniture and throughout the day the representatives from Kuber namely Mr. Deepak [cell number 9555373844], Mr. Mahendra [Cell number [9332333844] and Mr. Parikh [Cell number 9986588444] gave me false information that my furniture is going to deliver soon and at around 8 PM when I lost my patience, I came to know that they took help from another freight service to ship my furniture from Gurgaon to Kolkata and to them they never disclosed about my furniture keeping in the godown for 5-6 days.INR 2600 was due to that freight service from Kuber and they told kuber to pay that before releasing my furniture from that third party’s godown. These fraudsters of Kuber told me to pay all those amounts to that freight service to release my goods.Hence, I had to pay INR 10000 [INR 7600 which was due from my end plus INR 2400 which was supposed to be paid by Kuber to that third party freight service].After the goods were delivered yesterday at my home, I found many of the items [the list is huge] were damaged and Kuber is reluctant to pay back my loss though I paid them INR 3780 as insurance.

Hence, I would request you all to be aware from this fraud company and punish them by not doing business with them. Please help me from legal perspectives so that I can sue them at Court.

Write a Review on Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.