Academics:

Student Engagement:

K Narayanapura, Kothanur Post, Bangalore 560077, KA

+91-80-28465611, +91-80-28465770, +91-80-28465353

bangalore India
College for mallus, by mallus and of mallus
Oct 11, 2013 08:02 PM 1898 Views
(Updated Sep 14, 2017 02:52 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I graduated from this college in 2016, trust me it was one hell of a depressive ride.

Firstly academics:

not much to say, there are few(very few) qualified teachers and other I have fake qualifiaction from Kerala, 80% of teachers are mallus, meaning nepotism and inferior qaulity of education. I studied B.com Professional, which is the futile course ever because their b.com course itself is bad on top of that PLEASE DONT TAKE PROFESSIONAL, your gonna suffer as they give you no proper coaching and increase your class hours and you cannot take part in any programmes.

Admin:

again filled with mallus, atleast they they are better than teachers and do their jobs.

Fathers:

Fathers act as if they are your own real fathers, or perhaps more like born-to-be-rowdies, they have no sense of speech, they can shout at your parents publicly and insult them without any hesitation, again - mallu biased, no temper management and are persuasive untill you join the college.

personal experience:

When I used to write meaningful breif answer by refering many books I never got marks but when I started writing sh*t and filling up pages I started getting good marks, follow my experience if you want to.

s