Lacknow India
Poor Customers Dealing
Jun 09, 2017 12:16 PM 2256 Views (via Android App)

Kottayamtaxi.com is a taxi service provider which provide there services to there customers to travel the journey from one site to other.

I also used there services and after using there services I don't want to take this services again. I am very disappointed from there this kind of bad services. I am not expecting this kind of behaviour of there staff with me and with there other customers.

I booked there cab and they said our representatives will reached at your door step. The next day I start waiting for them but even after one hour ni one came to pick me. I also call tobthere service centre bur no one is reaponding from there side.

At last I went to there main office which is one km away from my home. They replied that rhere is no bookibg of the cab and no one booked. There rhis wordings are irritated me as I booked of ny own.

Then I said then provide a urget cab, they provide me but the driver or the operator is not expert, his driving is vert slow and I am getting late.

Moreover his doesn't know the shortway to reach the place.

Funally I will say that, this taxi service is not helpful for me as there customers services are very poor.

Thanks.