Amazing kerala
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jul 17, 2019 08:30 AM 149 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jul 17, 2019 08:59 AM)

So, what can I say about this trip? It was just my few days of nirvana, just sheer happiness at every instance of the trip, where I was taken care of like a kids.Thanks to " Kottayam taxi" for arranging a very exciting journey through Kerala. Although, I would only give a out 50% of the credit to the travels who did an exceptional job in preparing a wonderful itineary, where we visited Munnar, Thekkady, Aleppey. Kovalam. Poovar and Cochin, the rest of the heartwhole credit goes to our hero of the trip, Mr Buby , who was an exceptional guide and driver rolled into one. Travelling with my family groop of four, we had a hell of a ride and memorable moments to cherish. Buby was very approachable and had a very positive attitude towards every instance that I noticed. We felt a certain net of safety around him because I don't think you would want to mess around this pretty strong guy.Thank you "Kottayam taxi" and make sure Buby is assigned to me the next time I visit Kerala.

Kottayam Taxi Service