Child Friendliness:

B-279, Sector 50, Noida 201301, UP

+91-120-4330844, +91-120-4082430, +91-120-4330877

K2 Ramayan Ke Panno Se
Nov 15, 2019 09:20 AM 986 Views
(Updated Nov 15, 2019 09:15 AM)

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

It is the duty of we as parents to mould the child in a meaningful way, to shape them as confident individuals and to instill in them appropriate values and culture so that they grow up to be responsible citizens and as school also plays a major role in it So we have chosen Kothari International school for our daughter because they are doing the same thing.

Kothari as a school is instilling our culture and values in our kids through Krishna leela in Grade K1 and Ramayan Ke Panno se In Grade K2.

During the recent Ramayan ke Panno Se, she performed well and emerged as a confident narrator and even danced with pizzazz. I am sure it will go a long way in instilling in her the foundation of a strong individual. Development of soft skills are often ignored by many schools, so I am glad Kothari International has given special attention to the same.

My daughter Ahaanika had stage fright some time back but after we started sending her to Kothari International, we observed remarkable improvement in not only her confidence but also in the way she interacted with others and I am glad that my child is in the right hands.

Kudos to the teachers(Specially Mallika Ma'am Her Class Teacher) of Kothari International for thinking out of the box and giving equal importance to the holistic growth of each and every child. What’s not to love!

Kothari International School - Noida