Phone Banking:

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Dear Sir,

Kotak's bank representative named Mr. Subhajit Manna along with his supervisor Mr. Abhishek Bhattacharya came to me with an offer of opening a bank OD account for which he had taken a lot of documents & agreements duly signed & stamped by me(documents like KYC, application form, agreement, ITR of 3 years, Bank Statement, Balance Sheet, P/L, etc of 3 years & many documents) but it has been 3 months neither has he opened the account nor return the documents nor replied to my mails. As this is a reputed bank I want them to know about the fraud running in their bank with a customer. So, I want to request them to take strict actions against this & return all the documents & forms taken by me for false means. Kindly check that their employees have'nt misused them, else I had to take some actions against the bank.

Kindly look into the matter as the employee is in the motive to misuse the documents as they are'nt responding to my mails/calls.

Regards