Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-102-6022

Nagpur
Kotak 3 in one account . !!
Apr 21, 2020 12:16 AM 7482 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I want you share my bad experience with it.

I opened Kotak 3 in one account with kingsway branch Nagpur. One of executives insisted me to open account. 3-4 times he came to my office. N requesting me to open account there is huge pressure from seniors . Plz open it n close it after 3monts.. Give chequez of 10000/- to open it. Withdraw your amount after activation of account..

And after some days if account is not used and maintain it's automatically deactivated.

I open unnecessary this account to save that executives.. It's was almost 3years. I withdraw my money. After 5days... But still Kotak bank gives message of banking services. In short executives gives false comittiment to me.

Even it's also my mistake too. I agree. But Kotak employees so much pressurised to. Open account. It's not a good things. Find genioun customers...

Kotak Mahindra Bank