Phone Banking:

Nov 06, 2020 02:08 PM 1764 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Hey everyone, My name is Sahil Rai and today I am giving review of Kotak Mahindra Bank and their services. So without any delay lets start. One day I sea a ads of Kotak Mahindra bank on any 3rd party app. In that add they said Open Zero Balance account on Kotak Mahindra Bank and this ads nothing is showing about charges. So I open Kotak Mahindra Zero balance account using my mobile by just doing EKyc then after some time I use that bank for net banking and I am not apply for physical debit card. Approximately in bank account I have 1000 rs on bank and Kotak Mahindra debited 5 to 6 times 52.56rs that means I lost 300+ rupees without any reason and then I contact to Kotak Mahindar bank they said you use your debit card for withdrawing a money. But I said I don't have a physical card so how can I withdraw money. So did not giving me a specific answers and I suggest my mind ok I lost my money I did not get back from them. So I called the Kotak Mahindra 811 Helpline number and I call on it got conversation with them they said a same reason and I never back my money and the other reason is to hate this bank their service is very poor when I need bank passbook for my work they refuse to giving me and said we did not provide passbook for 811 customers . I suggest every one don't use this bank.

Kotak Mahindra Bank