Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Forgery by Kotak by falseselling
Mar 28, 2012 02:51 PM 8071 Views
(Updated Mar 28, 2012 02:52 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

In the month of january I got a call from Kotak & was briefed about a policy(Kotak Capital Multiplier). I got interested & asked them to visit my office. During the visit the they had explained in detail about the policy & I had decided to go for it(policy no - 02460582).

Some of my colleagues present had also taken the policy. After receiving the policy document the terms & conditions were totally different from what promised. when I called their person( sumit narang- 07503200981), who had till now claimed to be from Kotak Life(not agent) said that whatever promised holds true & I need to just wait for the quarterly statement wherein all the calculations will be there as promised.

Recently I came to know during my visit to Kotak Life office that I have been cheated & all the promises are false. Now all those who had interacted with me(shalini gupta, vineet srivastava, neetu sharma) during the sales have suddenly switched their their mobile phones off. I have decided to take this matter to every level possible to get my money back. Ravinder kumar(09650500346)

Kotak Life Insurance