Claims Settlement:

Range of Plans:

Kukatpalli, Andhra Pradesh, India India
Bad Services of Fraud Kotak Insurance & FHPL
Jan 22, 2019 02:46 PM 7030 Views
(Updated Jan 22, 2019 02:59 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Hi, friends today I am going to share my experience about the Kotak insurance. My plan was 1.5 Lakhs but when submitted for claim of 1.2 Lakhs where we paid in hospital and submitted all the relevant documents of hospitalized bills for reimbursement, I have received only 45K, when spoke to agent in kotak regarding what kind of deductions? is about, so simple stating that there is a deductions of surgeon charges, how pathetic? Sham on you people, when customer is not interested to buy your products of insurance, you people beg like beggars to sale the insurance products just because of to complete your daily sales target, at the same time when customer suffering to claim it, you guys feel like king of kingdom and no proper follow up, no emails, no calls & no messages. This is the great services of Kotak and FHPL. Shame on you people. Don't know how to speak with customer after purchasing the product and deductions reasons are bullshit. I have the proofs, that Insurance can include all types of surgeons fees and qualified nurses Fee and many more but in final summery only 30% claim will get approved. Finally waiting for rest of the claim payment and also approaching soon legal consumer court, If I not get minimum 95% claim. Guys please don't purchase kotak and FHPL, completely pathetic and very poor services and one of the fraud company.

Write a Review on Kotak Life Insurance