Claims Settlement:

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Hello friends,

I am a old policy holder of this insurance company, so there is my personal experience with this company.

The reason I am calling it a time consuming policy are:

1. Due to some financial problem I am not able to pay my premium on time for which they have blocked my account but after sometime I arranged the premium and ready to pay but at that time they are not ready to open my account, I request to open it otherwise my all deposited money will go in waste. So at that time they take 6 months to re activate my account, it is very wrong as there is no provision in any other bank that you cannot re activate your blocked account.

2. There claim settlement process is very long, very slow which lead to very time consumption to claim your right. I claim my right at the maturity of the policy but they are showing very careless behavior and ignoring me all the time. I am able to get my claim after 9 months even after visiting for 50 or more times.

Other than that there premium rates are moderate, they have wide range of plans as per the requirements of there customers.

Finally I will say that this policy provider are good but there services are very time consuming which make you very irritating.

Thanks.