Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Jaipur India
Worthless service and experience..!!
Jul 09, 2017 05:15 PM 19445 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

As we already know that Kotak Life Insurance is one of the  popular insurance company. But I must say that, there service is useless. They don't work in good way. They don't have good rules and regulation. The staff attitude is also bad. I have an popicy with Kotak Insurance. I have some perosnal reason, thea's why I was not able to pay the 2 premium at at a time. Even I am paying every premium at a time. But here I am toally dis-satisfy with this. They can take penaly. But they blocked the account. They did not make it on for a long time. I was waiting to re-activate. After taking a long time they are saying that.`we are still working. We will update you soon. There claims settlement is also bad. They take long time to settle claim. There service is not alike LIC. It should be more better. I would not recommended this to anyone.

Write a Review on Kotak Life Insurance