Claims Settlement:

Mar 14, 2012 11:48 AM 7994 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I thought Kotak Mahindra is a reputable company and I shown trust in this company, but they breached my trust and phished my decent hard earning amount, and now they are trying to squeeze my all money.

I think they are ruining lot of investors and doing regular fraud, I will put this knowledge to CBI office in written complaint so everyone know what is happening in this company!.

below is email copy! 5 years has been passed but my investment value is 1/2, they have fraud staff, who changed within 1 month, very bad company!

From: Sales

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:10 PM

To: Shruthi Iyer(Central Ops, KLI)

Subject: RE: Blog complaint for policies - 00786848, 00840141 and 00904492

As what I believed, last time when I called you to your office number then you had given assurance to help in this matter, but what has happen why you suddenly changed, our all issue remains pending as usual.

Concern No2, why Kotak Mahindra mutual fund(NAV price) are not rising? How you all claim for better refund to investors, even it’s a 5 years and still I am not able to see my principal value, as an Investor, I have right to know all these happening and spread this news all over the internet.

Thanks and regards

Suunil Kumar.

From: Sales

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:23 PM

To:'Shruthi Iyer(Central Ops, KLI)'

Subject: RE: Blog complaint for policies - 00786848, 00840141 and 00904492

Importance: High

Dear Ms. Shruthi,

Please confirm, if you have received the policy check which we send one week before to your office addresses.

Regarding the lapsed policy of 100, 000 Rs, which is not a small amount, please reconsider it with Management, we don’t want to spread panic information against investor through local newspaper and media channels.

If in anyhow your Management is not agreed then we definitely need a written letter signed by CEO or behalf of any executive to not refund nor renew.

Thanks and regards