Claims Settlement:

Oct 15, 2012 11:54 AM 7128 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

This is my fist review ever. Please read before going for Kotak Life insurance.

1)  They are promoted 275 % Bonus , but now  after discussing with Customer care came to know 275% will come after 20 Years only -- Mosam

2)  I was applied on my dad but they applied on my name , as my Dad age more- wont get bonus. they directly get the documents with out consulting me.  --- Mosam 3)  and now they are saying First Year Amount I will never. If I continue till 20 years only I will get. --- All the above conditions are hidden at the time of Joining policy. They  called many time asking me to joining , no one told me above terms and conditions .

I have not read the Policy document and now I made a mistake by trusting the agent's.

Present ::::

---------------- I am calling to customer care, they are allway's speak's with respective the Policy Documents. I paid 1 Years 6 months of: 54000 Rs.  if I close the policy now I will not get the amount an single Rupee also. even if I close the after 3 years,  they are will not giving me 1 years 36000 Rs .

They are playing with our life , we are working hard  for whole year and do saving.

What a kind of policy is it??

how they are getting permission for this type of company's??

Kotak Life Insurance