Medical Care:

+91-11-22160000

Wrong treatment in Kosmos Hospital Anand Vihar
Jul 11, 2017 12:33 PM 4416 Views

Medical Care:

I had visited to Kosmos Hospital, Anand Vihar for treatment of my injury in left leg. On the first visit, Dr. Sachdeva took X-Ray and he didn't recognise the minor fracture in my leg(left fibula) and given me only pain killer to reduce the pain.

After week, he re-do X-Ray of my leg on my request as the pain didn't reduce and no improvement within week, later he found fracture in my leg which increase injury level during period due to mishandling of actual problem. Then, he recommend the American plaster and implement on my leg. Next day, I came to know the plaster was not fitted properly and loose with major gap and even no cotton fitted inside the plaster. I complained him about the fitting of plaster which he ignored and said that's fine.

I am really frustrated with all of this treatment by Dr. Sachdeva who played with my problem and increase injury level due to miss guidance. I went for second opinion and struggled a lot in 5 months for recovery which would be resolved if treated/recognised correctly at first visit. I don't recommend Dr. Sachdeva who played with my problem casually.

Kosmos Hospital - Anand Vihar - Delhi