Parking:

Store Range:

Worst shop of the world
Jun 20, 2012 12:13 PM 4321 Views
(Updated Jun 20, 2012 12:13 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I have recently shifted to my new home which is near by Kondroz, he lured us to have our furniture built by them, we gave order of bedroom set and one more bet for small bedroom, centre table, wall unit.

Initially, the concerned person used to call us frequently to confirm payment and everything but then when we paid advance he stopped picking our calls and after dialling 40 times also he never used to call back nor used to be present at shop.

After 2 days of deadline crossed, when I visited place to get my furniture he misbehaved with me in front of another customer. My husband called him through my phone and while he was just telling that kondroz guy to be sincere, the shop wala jerk tossed my cell and said he wont deliver the furniture and I can sue him if I want, and started abusive language for me and even threatened to assault me saying he will show the power of Muslims.

That was worst day of my life. We were just asking our furniture which was after due date and also politely and yet we got such response.

Kondorz Furniture - Pune