Parking:

Store Range:

Pathetic after sales service, Awful products
Sep 24, 2014 11:22 AM 7780 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

After getting shifted to Kharadi I thought of buying a double bed, hence contacted Kondorz Furniture. They showed me a Queen size bed but I wanted a King Size. When I asked them, they said that they can prepare a King Size bed as well. We both agreed upon the additional price and I placed the order.

The D-Day:

1. When the bed arrived at my home, the carpenters fitted the bed properly. But when I sat on the bed, I realized that the elevated head section seemed to be unstable and shaking.

2. While changing sides on the bed, the bed was producing cracking sound.

I called their carpenters and they came after two days. They hammered huge 8-10 NAILS into the inner joints, placed some kind of rexins on the supporting bars and resolved the issue.

My question is: If you DO NOT know how to prepare King Size beds, why are you committing your customers?

Next Horror Story:

Recently I changed my home so called them for disassembling. They disassembled the bed and left. At the new place after assembling the bed myself, to my horror it started producing cracking sound again.

I called up them, and they said you have to come all the way to Kharadi to lodge complain and after that only they will be able to take action. I even went to their shop, wrote a complain. After 10 days of complaining also no one even called once.

Today I called them up. The guys were really rude and said me, they won't be able to send their persons to my home as they are new and they know nothing about the road, even if when I was ready to bear the cost. His version was: "Sir, aap gaadi leke aa jao, mere aadmi ko le jao. Wo theek kar dega, fir usko yahaan wapas chhor dena."

Verdict:

Guys, please be careful. Neither their products are good nor their after sales service. They know nothing about Carpentry job, the reason I say this because while assembling I saw the quality of plywood, the grooves they made in the bed and the depth of the grooves. They have got very casual and rude attitude towards their customers.

Requesting you NOT to waste your hard earned money by purchasing improper furnitures from Kondorz.

Kondorz Furniture - Pune