Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

I would like to share my views on the kolkata airport. the kolkata airport was one of the best airport in india but now I will say it is one of the worst airport in india. In the other places privatization has taken places. all the private builders are taking their own responsibility for constructing and they have constructed a very good airport in bangalore , delhi and hyderabad but kolkata is still lagging. The government is trying to expand the airport with good facilities but I guess it will take more dan 10 years for them to construct a new airport in kolkata. The flights are day by day increasing, more people are using the airport. but the facilities inside the airport are still outdated. If there is some privatization in kolkata. The airport can become one of the best airport in india.

Thank You.