Accessibility:

Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata 700052, WB

+91-33-25118036

-Bhubaneswar India
So Big, Clean,
Jan 16, 2018 09:22 AM 655 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

I went there Kolkata Airport at night the time was around 21: 00.

First of all I want to say the Airport was so big. A huge number of National and International airoplanes are departing and arriving.

After that we went inside and I have seen inside the Airport there is everything up to date, I mean sign boards are good, roof was clean, air conditioners were awsome and it was a big structure.

Also there are demerits for the airport, inside the airport the cost of One Coffee was rs 70 everyting inside was so costly. Non-affordable like, yes rich peoples can afford.

Also one more demerit I saw there was outsid the airport there was a lot of crowd, lot of cars. Eventually I don't like that I like feeling free.

So, it was my experience about kolkata airport, hope you like it. If you want to get more reviews you can follow me, stay happy my lovely friends.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India (CCU) - Netaji Subhas Chandra