Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hello friends,

While I loved the waterproof feature of this camera(more to protect in rain or if dropped them for underwater shooting), I can only give this camera three stars and even that is being a bit generous in my opinion as far as picture quality is concerned. I've used this camera in many different situations(i.e. in and outdoors, college functions, etc.) and have had major problems regardless of the setting I use, with "grainy" picture quality. The colors are quite often distorted and the subjects in the photos are regularly blurry and out of focus I am an avid, although still amateur, photographer and have never had these problems with other digital cameras I have had from manufacturers like Canon and Olympus.

PROS

• CHEAP

• Simple to operate

• Dust-sand-and-water-proof

• Plenty of sharing options

• Autofocus can be used during video recording.

CONS

-Fixed focus and a lack of image stabilization mean blurry photos unless you have a tripod or an optimal lighting condition

• Only take AA batteries

• VGA-quality video recording

Truthfully, considering how out of date these cameras are at this point and price they are still asking for them, I wouldn't waste money, You can find much nicer and more current cameras for this price.

Kodak EasyShare Sport C123