Picture Quality:

Oct 09, 2015 02:42 PM 1766 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

If you are willing to purchase a good camera and you are confused with the available products, then 6-Kodak EasyShare C195 is the best option for you. I have bought it from amazon.com and it is working very nicely. I have taken some photographs of my family at the time of picnic and all of them are very clear. The resolution and picture quality is fabulous. I recommend it to my friends also and they have also now bought the same model.

They are also highly satisfied with this camera. It is better in features as compared to other camera in same range of price. It has 5X optical zoom and smart capture features. It provides 14 mega pixels for high quality pictures. It also have 3 inch Bright LCD to it. I like it very much so, I bought it. No another digital camera in the same range can provide as many features as this camera. It is perfect camera for capturing your precious moments.

Write a Review on Kodak EasyShare C195